You Find here Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh. How to do e-passport? I have tried to present the complete information online and beautifully for you by studying it online, hopefully everyone will benefit.
Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh
★ Online Application: To apply for e-passport, you must first apply online. Make sure that any information or spelling is incorrect. E-Passport website link- https://epassport.gov.bd/. Here You
will get the date of submission online (enrollment).
Offline Application: You can also apply offline if you want. In that case you have to download the PDF form and fill it directly in the computer through PDF Editor. Handwritten forms are not acceptable. PDF Form Download Link – https://epassport.gov.bd/instructions/application-form (Offline Service Not Launched Yet; Will Be Launched Soon)
Tip: Do everything online. This will reduce your hassle and save a lot of time.
Payment of fees
★ Online Payment: You can pay the fee online through the payment gateway of Sonali Bank. In that case MasterCard, Visa, Q-Cash, bkash, DBBL Nexus are acceptable.
The online payment option will come only once after completing the application. So all the preparations have to be done in advance.
You need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker for online payments.
For those who cannot pay online, there is a system to pay the fee offline as well as through the bank. Passport fees can be submitted to Sonali Bank, One Bank, Premier Bank, Trust Bank, Bank Asia and Dhaka Bank. Passport must be kept with the application form while paying the bank fee. Payment slip must be understood and saved.
Passport fee (including VAT) by term and page:
* Passport with 48 pages and 5 years validity –
Regular distribution within 21 days: 4025 tk.
Emergency delivery within 10 days: 6325 tk.
Urgent delivery within 2 days: 8625 tk. .
* Passport with 46 pages and validity of 10 years –
Regular distribution within 21 days: 5750 tk.
Emergency delivery within 10 days: 8050 tk.
Urgent delivery within 2 days: 10,350 tk.
* Passport with 64 pages and validity for 5 years
Regular distribution within 21 days: 6325 tk.
Emergency delivery within 10 days: 8625 tk.
Urgent delivery within 2 days: 12075 tk.
* Passport with 64 pages and validity of 10 years
Regular distribution within 21 days: 8050 tk.
Emergency delivery within 10 days: 10350 tk.
Urgent delivery within 2 days: 13800 tk.
Activities of Passport Office: You have to apply at the concerned passport office or embassy according to your current address or country. Submit online application form in room 401 of Agargaon office.
Thana under Dhaka Divisional and Regional Passport Office-
Agargaon Office: Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Mirpur, Pallabi, Shah Ali, Kafrul, Bahantech, Dhaka Cantonment, Banani, Gulshan, Shahjahanpur, Rampura, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Shahbag, Ramna, Paltan, Motijheel, Dhaka Railway, Newmark, Dhaka , Hazaribagh, Kamrangi Char, Lalbagh, Chawkbazar, Bangshal, Keraniganj Model Police Station, Darussalam, Savar, Dhamrai.
Uttara Passport Office: Uttara, Uttar Khan, Dakshin Khan, Turag, Bimanbandar, Khilkhet, Bhatara, Badda, Ashulia.
Jatrabari Passport Office: Jatrabari, Demra, Sabujbagh, Khilgaon, Mugda, Shampur, Sutrapur, Kadamtali, Kotwali, Gandaria, Wari, Nawabganj, Keraniganj South Thana, Dohar.
Everything Need to take with you to apply:
01. Application form.
02. Copy of National Identity Card / Smart Card.
03. Appointment date email copy.
04. Fee payment slip.
05. Copy of Job ID or Student ID.
07. Copy of electricity bill of current address.
07. Old passport copy (if any).
07. Smart phone (to show mail).
09. In case of applicants below 18 years of age, online birth registration certificate and parent’s NID copy.
10. Passport size and 3R size photo for applicants below 06 years.
11. In case of applicants below 15 years, passport size photograph of parents or legal guardian.
In addition, take whatever you think is necessary. Be sure to keep an original copy of everything. May show.
Passport office work:
1. Verification of documents and personal information.
2. Verification of payment of passport fee.
3. Photograph of the applicant.
4. Fingerprints and Irish photography.
What is not acceptable when taking pictures – all white and light colored clothes, hats, caps, hijabs (face should be shown in full), including the tip on the forehead, etc.
Understand the delivery slip when all the work is done and save it carefully. It is mandatory to show the delivery slip at the time of passport collection.
Your address will be verified by the police station within 7/8 days of application. Those whose current and permanent addresses are different will have separate verifications.
All that will be required during verification-
1. National identity card / birth registration certificate (copy + original)
II. Job ID or Student ID (copy + original)
3. Electricity bill (copy + original)
4. SSC / HSC Certificate (Copy + Original)
5. Copy of parent’s NID card.
. Citizen Certificate
6. Copy of house / land deed (if any).
You have to show all the documents that the police want to see.
When your passport is ready for delivery, you will get “SMS” on your mobile. Must go to the passport office in person according to the specified date (fingerprint will be checked). Everything to take with –
1. Delivery slip.
2. Latest old passport (if any).
★ Passports may be issued to suitable carriers in special cases. Evidence to be presented for that-
1. Parents or legal guardians of a child under 11 years of age can collect the passport by showing their national identity card, application passport delivery slip and previous passport (if any).
2. In case of sick person, you can collect the passport by showing the power transfer letter, national identity card of the applicant, old passport (if any) and national identity card of the empowered person, old passport (if any).
If the delivery slip is lost, you have to collect the passport with the GD at the nearest police station.
Tip: Take a picture on your mobile as soon as you get the delivery slip.
Change of information:
In case of change of permanent address, marital status, occupation or other information, all the proofs / documents related to the changed information have to be submitted. For any information regarding passport, call 01733393399 (Department of Immigration and Passports)
Now let’s know each step in more detail. There are many people who do not understand how to fill the form online, for them the following text has been taken from Facebook. Courtesy Md Sajol Hossain
♦ Passport: How to do it, caution and knowledge
First of all let me say that this post is only for those who will get new passport or re-issue old passport. The post will definitely be much bigger. I will try to discuss in detail, informative and full experience. So it is better to avoid those who do not have the patience or time.
Main discussion: 6
The government issues three types of Bangladesh passports for the citizens of Bangladesh:
International General Passport (green cover)
Official passport (blue cover)
Diplomatic passport (red cover)
In our country, the three types of passports mentioned above are made in two ways.
Machine Readable Passport (MRP) and
E Passport or Electronic Passport.
Did you know that Machine Readable Passport or MRP (Passport) is currently being forged? Moreover MRP (passport) can be done for 5 years. Which has to be renewed repeatedly, which is a problem.
Besides, due to several other problems of MRP, the government of Bangladesh introduced e-passport in the country. In terms of starting e-passport activities, Bangladesh is 119th in the world but 1st in South Asia.
Now let’s talk about which passport you will make.
There are several problems with MRP at present. One of them is security risk. No one wants to take it. On the other hand, e-passport is still completely risk-free and updated. You can make a happy choice which is not possible in MRP. Then come, at immigration at the airport you can easily enter any country quickly and hassle-free using e-gate with e-passport.
I assume you will do e-passport. In that case, what to do or what is the process, many people have to suffer as a result of not knowing.
Let’s get started
You first go to epassport.gov. bd Enter this site. Touch the three hyphens on the left hand side of the screen. It will look like the picture below.
Click on APPLY ONLINE. Then select your district from the first box and the police station near you in the second box.
Click on CONTINUE below.
(Be sure to check with your RPO or Regional Passport Office to see if e-passport has been introduced.)
Step 2: In
this step you have to enter the active email id of your mobile or laptop. It is better to enter the email in which you are logged in. You will be asked to mark the pictures of buses, cars, bicycles, traffic lights, chimneys etc. All of them will be asked to mark them.
Step 3: This is the
most important stage of your passport application. First of all, put your active email and create a password with 8-20 characters or numbers as you wish. Put the same password in two boxes below the email.
Then give your Personal Information. No mistake should be made. Here first you have to give the name exactly as per your ID card. Below is the picture. Given Name and Surname are in trouble. Suppose my name is Md. Sajol Hossain.
In that case my Given Name will be Md. Sajol and Sur Name will be Hossain
Then enter your active mobile number and continue with the previous captcha.
Step 4: The
work of the first part is almost finished. Now you will get a page like the picture below and it will say in English that an Activation Link has been sent to your email.
You touch the middle and go out. Do not touch the back button again. Now go to the email and see if there is any email coming from the passport office. Or actually come to that page again and click on Resend. Activation link will come in one minute. Then open the email and click on the link. Click on Sign in at the bottom of the new page and submit the captcha as before.
A new page will appear. Click Apply for a new e passport.
Now comes the second part of the application. Where you will include your detailed information in eight steps. Although this step can be done very easily, check again and again so that wrong information is not entered.
PERSONAL INFORMATION (Provide personal information)
First click on the box next to i apply for myself and tick it. Then enter the ID number and click on Save and Continue to go to the next step.
PREVIOUS PASSPORT (Whether you have a previous passport or not)
Since you are a new applicant, you did not have a passport before. So you will click on the number three option where No, I Don’t have any previous passport before. Go to the next page with Save and Continue. If you have a previous MRP, select the first option and click Save and Continue with the previous passport number and other information.
ADDRESS (Provide current and permanent address) In
this step you have to enter your address. First select your district name from the present box in the present address. Enter the name of your village in the next box. Then enter the post office and postal code. Then select your police station from the box.
If the present address is the same as the current address and the permanent address or permanent address, click on the box like the picture below and tick it. Then go to the next step with Save and continue as before.
Parental Information (Parental Information) In
this step, according to your ID card, you are again writing the name of the parent on your ID card in the same way as the parent’s name. . There is no problem even if you do not give the ID number.
Similarly, put mother’s name, occupation, nationality and ID number. In GUARDIAN INFORMATION, click on the box next to Not Applicable, tick and click Save and Continue as before.
Now, if married, from the box, Married, if unmarried, Single, if divorced, select Divorced, go to the next step by clicking Save and Continue.
EMERGENCY CONTACT (Information of the person who will be contacted at your home in case of emergency)
First select a parent from the box as an Emergency Contact. Then enter the country, district, village, post office, police station and his mobile number of the person of your emergency contact from the box and click on Save and Continue.
PASSPORT OPTIONS (related to what kind of passport you want to take)
At the beginning of this step you will select how many pages of the passport. E-passport is 48 pages and also 64 pages. If you are a tourist or want to travel to many countries, take 64 pages. Otherwise 48 is enough.
Then you will decide how many years you will make the passport. 5 years or 10 years. It is better to select 10 years. Hassel will be free for a long time. Remember that the more leaves and the longer the duration, the higher the cost. Select the page and validity of the passport and save and continue.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (Information on how many days you want to get a passport)
Now you are in the last stage of the application. Click on
Now you will see all your information in front of you.
Match all the information well with the ID card. Correct the error by clicking Edit in the right corner of the information. But after confirming, you can not change. If not, click Confirm and Proceed to Payment after verifying the information.
Now if you want to make payment online means bKash, Nexus Pay, e-payment or David card then click on Online Payment (online payment). (Online payments are often off)
And if you want to go to the nearest bank offline, then select offline payment.
Then schedule your convenient date with Continue.
First select the month and then the date and select the time you want to go.
All work on your application is done.
Now download the application summary and schedule summary while you are on that page. Then print it.
The application summary will be three pages and the schedule summary will be one page.
Then you can go to any of the following banks and deposit the passport fee and bring the receipt from there (if you have selected offline payment).
Banks to which you will submit passport fee:
Once the receipt is taken, it is obligatory to take the four page paper of the application on the due date, the bank receipt, the original ID and the citizenship certificate of the chairman.
After that, depending on the office, student ID, birth certificate, parent ID, getting married, getting out of the cabin, etc., can ask for additional papers. If you have, take these with you.
If there is no problem with the application, he will take a picture of you after a while, then the enrollment officer will ask you if there is anything wrong with showing you all the information including ten fingerprints, eye prints and signatures. If you don’t make a mistake by checking (usually if you don’t make a mistake in this step) you will be asked to submit. Once submitted, they will give you a delivery slip with which you will come to pick up your passport.
Then if all goes well your police verification will come within a week.
Ordinary delivery does not take more than 10-15 days after police verification. When you get the passport, you will get a message on your mobile. You will get the passport after one day.
Precautions to be taken:
1. Pin all the documents to the stapler machine but attach the money receipt to the top right side of all the paper with glue.
2. First your three page application form, then schedule summary, then color copy of ID card, then pin the chairman’s certificate together and submit the payment receipt to the reception officer with glue on the right side of the application form.
3. Must take the mask with you. If there is a problem, take it with a tissue or handkerchief. If you wash your face before taking a picture, a good picture will come.
4. If there is any mistake in the application, the enrollment officer will fix it. So don’t panic and go looking for a broker. If the error is not correctable, ask the application to be rejected immediately. After that, if you want to correct the information, you can apply on the same day and get the schedule the next day.
5. Try to go in formal dress. White shirt or vest must be avoided.
6. Arrive before the scheduled time given in the schedule. Otherwise you may miss the schedule.
7. You will not take your signature on any paper. You have to sign on an electronic machine. Like many Samsung mobiles that touch the screen or write on the pen. So suddenly the signature is not good at first.
8. If there is any problem related to your passport, try to explain it to the enrollment officer in a polite and elegant way. If he does not give importance, be patient. Do not forget to speak loudly.
9. All kinds of documents and information must be original. Please refrain from giving false documents or false information anywhere in the application. Otherwise you will be in danger.
10. Be careful while choosing your profession in the application. If you do not have your assigned profession from the box, select Others. It is better not to choose the wrong profession. Your application may be rejected for this.
11. Now I give a suggestion, that is, if you can get the mobile number of the officer who submitted your application, bring it by request. A lot of difficulties arise in a call.
12. Call your Enrollment Officer after Lunch Hour for any passport related inquiries, there is a number on the top left of your delivery slip which is called Enrollment ID. Then he can easily tell when your passport is at any stage. But you can enter epassport.gov.bd with your email and passwordYou can see the latest update of your passport by entering this website. If you have been in the same stage for a week, call the enrollment officer. Otherwise it is better not to bother them.
Finally, I will say, make your own passport, if you do not understand, cooperate. However, do not fall into the trap of the broker cycle.
Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh,Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh,Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh
Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh
Easy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in BangladeshEasy Apply System for E‑Passport Online Registration in Bangladesh