Parineeti Chopra Latest Hot Photos Gallery 2022. Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress, model, singer, and philanthropist who works in the Indian film industry. She began her career as a PR consultant for the prestigious Yash Raj Banner and luckily signed a three-film deal as an actress. In 2011, Parineeti debuted in Bollywood through “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”.
Parineeti Chopra Biography & Wiki
Parineeti Chopra’s nicknames are Tisha and Pari. She was born on 22 October 1988 in Ambala, Haryana, India, in a Punjabi Hindu family. Hence, her current age is 32 years. Parineeti’s Zodiac is Libra.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 5”|
|Weight in Kilograms||58 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||128 lbs|
Parineeti Chopra Family Members
Parineeti’s father is Pawan Chopra, a businessman and supplier to the Indian Army at Ambala Cantonment, and her mother is Reena Chopra, a homemaker and an artist. Parineeti Chopra has two younger brothers Shivang Chopra and Sehaj Chopra.
Famous Bollywood and Hollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is her cousin, and American singer and actor Nick Jonas is her brother-in-law. Actresses Meera Chopra and Mannara Chopra( Barbie Handa) are also her cousins.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Parineeti Chopra’s relationship status is unmarried. Although Parineeti Chopra has never admitted being in a relationship, there were rumours that she was dating director Maneesh Sharma at one point in time. Parineeti has also been linked to assistant director Charit Sharma.
Education and School, College
Parineeti Chopra did schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala. She secured the AIR #1 in the SSC exams and was awarded by Pratibha Devisingh Patil(former President of India). Parineeti said that she was an excellent student and had always wanted to become an investment banker. For that reason, at the age of 17, Parineeti Chopra moved to England, where she received a triple honours degree in business, finance, and economics from Manchester Business School.
Favourites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favourite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Films||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, And Barfi|
|Favorite Musicians||Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé|
|Favorite Songs||Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, And Who’s that|
|Favorite Cricketers||Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, Virat Kohli And Kevin Petersen|
|Favorite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP And Acqua Di Gio|
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza And Margarita|
|Favourite Restaurant||Restaurant Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra And Indigo in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Goa And London|
|Favourite Car||Audi A6 And Jaguar XJL|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming And workout|
Parineeti Chopra filmography
After working for PR consultant in Yash Raj Films, Parineeti made her screen debut a supporting role in the romantic comedy “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl” in 2011. Parineeti’s second film and first as a lead actress was the tragic love story, “Ishaqzaade” (2012), in which she was paired with debutante Arjun Kapoor. Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Shuddh Desi Romance” (2013), “Hasee Toh Phasee” (2014), and “Daawat-e-Ishq” (2014). Later, in 2017, she featured in the romantic drama “Meri Pyaari Bindu” alongside Ayushmann Khurrana. Parineeti also made her singing debut in this film by singing “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin“.
“Golmaal Again” (2017) and “Kesari” (2019) were the two most successful films of Parineeti’s career. Parineeti Chopra also featured as Saina Nehwal in the biopic, named “Saina”, which was released in theatres on 26 March 2021, and is now available on Amazon Prime Videos.
Furthermore, Parineeti’s two OTT releases were “The Girl on the Train” (Netflix) and “Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar” (Amazon Prime Video). “Animal” is an upcoming project of Parineeti. She also sang ‘Teri Mitti‘ (Female version) in “Kesari” (2019) and “Matlabi Yariyan” (Unplugged) in “The Girl on the Train” (2021) movie.
Award And Recognitions
Parineeti Chopra is the recipient of several awards. Some of these are,
- In her debuted film “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl” (2011), she received eleven awards, including one “Filmfare Awards” (Best Female Debut)”,
- Later, in 2012, Parineeti also received “National Film Awards” (Special Mention) for the movie “Ishaqzaade”.
- In 2015, Parineeti was also honoured with “Gr8 Women Awards” in Contribution to Cinema.
Salary and Net Worth
Parineeti Chopra’s charges around ₹2-4 crore (approx) for each film, and her estimated net worth is around $7 million.
|House address||Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai, India|
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- Parineeti Chopra faced body-shaming for her weight before she did films and when she put on weight during her early days in Bollywood. After she lost a considerable amount of weight, it was termed as her answer to the shamers. But in a video, also featuring Alia Bhatt, where Parineeti was advising her friend to ‘eat less, become thin’ while wishing her on his birthday. People on Twitter termed her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’.
- In early 2016, Rishi Kapoor made fun of Parineeti after she was given an award for losing weight by saying that “I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?”
- In 2017, Parineeti had said that her father used to make her go to school on a bicycle as they did not have much money to afford a car or a driver. In response to that claim, one of her classmates said that Parineeti is fabricating a story as she belonged to a privileged background back in the day.
- Parineeti further attracted controversy in 2021 when she supported the Zomato delivery boy Kamraj accused by a customer. Bengaluru woman raised a complaint that a Zomato delivery executive had punched her on her face and left her nose with multiple fractures.
Facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti has also received training in singing and has done BA. Honours in Music.
- While studying abroad, she worked part-time for the Manchester United Football Club as the team leader of the catering department.
- In 2009, she returned to India due to the economic recession in England and moved to Mumbai to stay with Priyanka Chopra Jonas. During a visit to Yash Raj Films studio, Priyanka introduced Parineeti to the head of the company’s public relations team. She obtained an internship in the marketing department.
- When she was working as a Personal Assistant to Rani Mukerji Chopra, she suggested Parineeti try her luck in acting.
- Parineeti never wanted to become an actress, and also, she had disliked actors and acting. To her, the profession seemed like an excuse to wear too much makeup. However, her mind changed when she observed Priyanka’s preparations for her role in “7 Khoon Maaf” (2011), which highly influenced her and changed her perception of acting and actors. Once she learned more about filmmaking, her respect for the profession increased. After that, while working on promotions for “Band Baaja Baaraat” (2010), Parineeti realized that she wanted to become an actress and decided to resign from her executive position with Yash Raj Films to attend acting school.
- Yash Raj, casting director, asked her to do a “dummy audition for fun”. Parineeti remembered “fooling around with a camera” and delivering lines by the character ‘Geet’ from the film “Jab We Met” (2007), never expecting producer Aditya Chopra to see the tape. However, when Aditya Chopra saw the video, he was impressed with her acting. Then she was signed to a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films.
- She loves lip glosses and lip balms.
- Parineeti always carries face-wash, perfume, lip balm, and cell phone chargers.
- Also, She doesn’t like to wear costly clothes, she prefers wearing good clothes, and she doesn’t care if they are branded.
- Parineeti reduced around 25 kgs of weight after signing a 3-film contract with Yash Raj Films. The actress earlier weighed 86 kg.
- She hates cooking.
- Parineeti also is phobic about plane-landing.
- She is a gadget freak.
- In addition to acting in films, Parineeti is active in charity work and supports several causes. For example, she walked the ramp at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week to support the Shabana Azmi “Mijwan Welfare Society”, an NGO dedicated to empowering girls.
- She also appeared on NDTV’s Greenathon, an initiative to support eco-friendliness and investigate insufficient electricity supplies in rural villages, to lend her support.
- Parineeti learned diving five years ago when she had to shoot for an underwater sequence for her film “Kill Dil” (2014).
- Parineeti appeared on Verve’s list of most powerful women in 2011.
- In 2012, she was also featured on Rediff.com’s annual list of Bollywood’s Best Actresses.
- Parineeti Chopra was appointed as the brand ambassador for the “Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao” campaign to promote the cause of girl child by the Haryana government in 2015,.
- In August 2016, she performed in various American cities for the “Dream Team 2016” tour, alongside Karan Johar, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, and the singer and rapper Badshah.
- In 2017, Parineeti Chopra also became the first Indian woman ambassador for Tourism Australia in the “Friends of Australia” advocacy panel by Tourism Australia. According to the India Entertainment Marketing Report 2019, Indian visitors to Australia has grown at an average of 21 per cent since the appointment of Parineeti as a” Friend of Australia” (a catchphrase used by the authorities instead of Brand Ambassador), in comparison to 15 per cent growth experienced during the prior six months.
- She is an animal lover.
- Parineeti Chopra endorses many brands like “Nokia”, “Lyra”, “Sugar-Free”, “Vadilal”, “Speedo”, “Nivea”, “Bajaj Almond Oils”, “Boro Plus”, “Maaza”, “Kurkure”, “Layer Wottagirl classic”, “Spinz”, “SPACES Beds and bath collections”, “Spinz”, “Videocon D2H”, “Pantene”, “Godrej Hair Color”, “Palm Infra Group”, and “The Derma Co.” etc.
- She became the first Bollywood star to endorse products from both Coke (Maaza) and PepsiCo (Kurkure) at the same time.
- Also, Parineeti Chopra became the brand ambassador of ADEX India.
Parineeti Chopra’s Health & Fitness Secret
Parineeti Chopra’s dazzling beauty is because of her hard work and disciplined life. The fitness Parineeti Chopra has been maintaining the slim and fit body throughout her career due to a strict diet plan and workout routine.
Parineeti Chopra’s Diet Plan: At breakfast Parineeti Chopra eats American foods. 2 chapattis with grilled fish and vegetables are enough for her lunch. Evening snacks include coffee and nuts. For dinner, she prefers 2 chapattis with vegetables and salads.
Parineeti Chopra’s Gym Workout: Yoga in the morning, walking for half an hour, crunches, push-ups and light weight training are the core component of her workout routine.
- Taking moderate amount of meals in every 2 to 3 hours. In this way, the metabolism of body improves.
- Eating timely can escape hunger pangs responsible for over eating.
- Stop eating when stomach is half full. And, also eat slowly and stay focused on chewing food properly. And, after workout take fruit diet or whey protein.
- Keep body hydrated throughout the day as it is going to flush toxins out of your system while keeping you energetic.
- Take a good night sleep for 7-8 hours every day to feel happy and relaxed.
- Ensure to include at least half an hour of physical exercise every day. And, you must eat proper meal with less fat in an hour of exercise.
Parineeti Chopra Net Financial Worth
Parineeti Chopra is currently Hot model actress. She has long black hair and brown eyes, while her height and weight are not known. According to authoritative sources, her net worth as of early 2022 is estimated to be more than $8 Millions and is steadily rising thanks to her career of a model, Instagram and Tiktok Social Star.
|Estimated Net Financial Worth in 2022||$8 Millions|
|Previous Financial Year’s Net Worth (2021)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Model (profession).|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
Parineeti Chopra Latest Hot Photos Gallery 2022
Parineeti Chopra Biography Wiki Bra Size,
Parineeti Chopra Biography Wiki,
Parineeti Chopra Biography Wiki Bra Size Hot Photos,
Parineeti Chopra Bra Size,
Parineeti Chopra Bra Size Hot Photos,
Parineeti Chopra Body Measurement,
Parineeti Chopra Hot Photos,
Parineeti Chopra Biography,
Parineeti Chopra Bra Size,
Parineeti Chopra Body Measurement,
Parineeti Chopra Hot Photos 2022,
Parineeti Chopra Biography 2022,
Parineeti Chopra Hd Image 2022, Parineeti Chopra Husband, Parineeti Chopra Image 2022, Parineeti Chopra Instagram pics 2022, Parineeti Chopra Sexy Image 2022, Parineeti Chopra Twitter,
Blonde Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Deep Throat Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2021, Cumshot Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Blowjobs Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Anal Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Shaved Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Big Ass Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Teen Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Natural Tits Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Big Tits Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Cowgirl Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Milfs Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos 2022, Hardcore Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Black Hair Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos, Doggystyle Parineeti Chopra Porn Videos
Actress Parineeti Chopra nationality,Instagram Star Parineeti Chopra upcoming film 2022,Actress Parineeti Chopra LinkedIn,Actress Parineeti Chopra film 2022,Instagram Star Parineeti Chopra height,Parineeti Chopra’s movies and tv shows,Actress Parineeti Chopra parents,Instagram Star Parineeti Chopra lyrics,Actress Parineeti Chopra bio,Tiktok Star Parineeti Chopra film 2022